Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter Break!

For the majority of break I spent time on the internet, talking to my friend Brie.  If I wasn't doing that, I was playing on the wiiU we get for Chrismas (at dad's) or watching a movie (at mom's). 

For Chrismtas, I got a small amount of things.  I got an early gift of Hobbit: an Unexpected Journy extended edition, Blu-ray from my mom and nothing else specifically for me from her.  She got all of us new controllers for the wii and Just Dance 2014.
My dad got me a body mist with the scent "Japanese Garden", a digital scrabble-type game, and, a gift that was originally supposed to be for my birthday, a vide from Vic Mignogna.

The rest of the year was spent on the computer and I watched the ball drop through a LiveStream at my mom's house. 

I don't make new year's resolutions because I know I won't keep them and at this point in my life I have enough stuff to worry about as it is.  I quite liked the snow days.  I spent my nights up late and I slept in pretty long.

I've been at my dad's since Wednesday because my mom has gone to visit her boyfriend in Mississippi and I spent my time playing The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker on the wiiU.

No comments:

Post a Comment