Monday, March 24, 2014

Devious Fun with the Legend of Zelda

I believe I've metioned on here before that I have an account on deviantART in which I post the large majority of my drawings and other forms of art.  Recently, I've started an ongoing fan comic series based on the Nintendo game franchise, Legend of Zelda.  It's an original storyline, but I'm simply borrowing dessigns and several characters from many of the Zelda games.

A brief summary of what has happened so far:
Several years ago, two opposing nations went into war and was stopped by the goddesses' chosen nation of Hyrule.  Now a society has risen that opposes Hyrule and has been attacking them.

We meet Link, a soft spoken young man who lives on a small farm with a woman named Aya, his cousin Navi, and a few others.  Meanwhile, throughout the conutry, a small terrorist group has been attacking small towns and the royal family has been alerted.  His highness sends his eldest daughter, Princess Zelda and her good friend Sheik to go recruit people to help defend the land of Hyrule and beyond.

If you want to read the comic, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment