Monday, May 19, 2014

Colossalcon!!

In two weeks, I'll be attending a convention at the Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, Ohio called Colossalcon.  This will be the con's 13th year in existence and it will be my third time attending.  There are all sorts of guests attending this year!  You have your basic Voice Actor guests, but there are much more this time around.  There are djs, artists, a man who calls himself Samurai Dan.  I'm mostly going for the voice actors, though, especially a certain Vic Mignogna. 

I also hope to see several fans I've made there, such as good friend Amanda Gunkle and many more. We are part of a fangroup for Vic Mignogna called "Risembool Rangers."  Risembool is the name of the hometown of one of Vic's most popular characters.

I'm so anxious!  I'm so excited!  Aah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment