Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall

Fall has begun!  I love the colors and the cool air it brings.  It's my favorite season!  My favorite things about fall has been Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I'm a big fan of anything with sugar in it and up until this year, I'd go around costumed getting free candy from strangers, though the biggest reason I'm not doing it this year is an Anime Convention I'm going to.

Vic Mignogna during Youmacon 2010
That's another thing.  Every year either the last few days of October or the first few days of November (or somewhere between there) an Anime (Japanese cartoons usually based off of Japanese graphic novels called manga) Convention called Youmacon.  It's been a few years since I went last, but I'm going again and I'm expecting a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment