Monday, June 9, 2014

Blog Reflections

After blogging for all these many months, I find myself quite enjoying it.  There have a few I've done on my own, such as the ones about Colossalcon.  I'd like to keep a blog of my own.  I don't know how active I'd be or what I'd do with it, though.  Perhaps talk about my art or blog about my experiences at cons. 

People who blog for money are lucky!  I wish I could get paid.  It's easy and you can blog about very insightful topics or inform people about things.  I think those who get paid for doing blogs can be very helpful.

I like being able to get my thoughts out, though having the blog at school feels a little restrictive as there's some thing's I'd like to talk about that may be seen as very bizarre.  I like the customizability of blogger too.

I may make my own blog or perhaps use deviantART's journal function a lot more often.  Maybe I'll be more active on Tumblr.  I kind of look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment