Monday, June 2, 2014

National Egg Day

Image location: http://facebook.tabletents.com/media/ItemImages/202350-v2.JPG
So, tomorrow is National Egg Day.  My first question is: why?  Like I said in the blog about the National ??? Month, it's all silliness.  People like to celebrate weird things.

I guess I'll eat an egg for breakfast.  My grandpa has chickens and they lay eggs.  I guess for them National Egg Day is everyday. 

I prefer my eggs fried so that the yolk isn't soupy.  I can't eat the yolk unless I have the whtie of the egg with it - it's too dry and bitter for my liking.

I like to put eggs on ham and cheese sandwiches, topped with an English muffin bun.  Sometimes I'll have bacon and sometimes I'll replace the ham with a sausage patty.  Now I'm hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment